20150401

The Classic Trench

Total look from Dynamite

The sun is out and spring looks like it's here to stay. I think Montrealers are happy to see the sun out. All of the sudden, there are joggers and dogs and flowers and PEOPLE walking outside just because they can.  I can't believe it's April already, and that there is only a month left of classes before finals it's all over. Then, summer (which I will be returning to Korea again).

So I think I'm going through another style phase. During my stint as a blonde, I tried out the minimalistic, all black everything look. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my black outfits. But I think it's time to reintroduce some color to match with the season. I have been wearing this trench super often. It's kind of like my leather jacket, once you have it, there are so many outfits you can create. Definitely a staple. 

xo, Dahye 

3 comments

Laurentizia said...

sooo beautiful ♥
wonderful trench coat - i love it!

Unknown said...

Wow much pretty

natalia wijaya said...

your coat <3

nataliegasm.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger