20141212

LITTLE BLACK DRESS + END OF SEMESTER REFLECTIONS

everything from zara. 

Photos by Katia

I am writing this post in the library, where I have spent 90% of my waking time (and way too much money on apple turnovers) these last few weeks. Now that finals are over, I have time to think about things other than matrices and marginal costs. 

I'm really redundant when I say that time goes by so fast. But honestly, how the heck is the semester already over and 2015 is only a few weeks away? It's almost scary how fast it goes by. I was going through my past blog posts, and it's drastic how my style has changed. Even just a few months ago, I loved wearing girly stuff... now I'm just like nope, I'll go with black. Besides my change in style, I feel like I grew to be more mature during this semester. For example, instead of going out during the weekends, all I want to do is stay in and watch "The Office." 

yeah... it was another whirlwind semester. I'm so excited to head back home, see the fam, my doggy, and escape the snow and slush. 

Happy Holidays!

xo, Dahye


2 comments

MILEX said...

Unknown said...

Actually, I do own property. My grandfather left me a 60-acre working beet farm. I run it with my cousin Mose. We sell beets to the local stores and restaurants. It’s a nice little farm... sometimes teenagers use it for sex.

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger