20140802

girly on garosu-gil

Top, Zara____Skirt, American Apparel____Bag, Korea____Sunglasses, Karen Walker 'Super Duper'

Photos by Yuna 

My style has always been on the girly side, and I still have those days when I just feel the need to express it with a pink skirt and ruffly top. These shots were taken while I was hanging out with Yuna, who is a fashion blogger in Korea. We had a cute little lunch date on my favorite street in Seoul, called Garosu-gil. People call it the "soho of Seoul" since it is known for unique shopping boutiques and trendy restaurants. I love the vibe of this street because everyone dresses so well here, and there are so many street style bloggers roaming around to take snaps for their blog. 

So I think all of you can recognize that my bag is a replica of the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag, the IT bag of the moment. It's crazy how this freaking bag is sold out every freaking where!!! I found the one i'm carrying at a super random boutique, and paid only 20,000 won for it which is like $20. SCORE! But sadly, the strap broke after two weeks... I think my camera was way too heavy for this little guy. I guess you get what you pay for, right?

Presently, I am back in my own apartment in good ol' Montreal. I know it seems like I am always writing a blog post in a totally different city/continent then where I took the pictures. I have two weeks of summer vacation left, so I plan on using it as wisely as possible: sleeping, eating, and you tubing. 

xo, Dahye


3 comments

Nikki said...

I love a girly outfit here and then!! The pastels are so lovely and feminine here :) lucky you to meet up with a fashion blogger- I can't wait to try doing that soon! ^^ and did you get a hair cut? Your hair looks lovely. Have a great day! X

Chic Nikkie

The chic and cheap said...

every once in a while i feel into girlie outfits too

The Chic and Cheap Blog ,
Facebook , Instagram , Bloglovin

Unknown said...

Hello my fave blogger xoxo

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger