20130907

Montreal Fashion Week #SMM 2013: COLLECTIF


BRIT WACHER:

Love the simple lines, and monochromatic color palette. But it is still very interesting because the clothes are made with a mix of textures. Think chiffon layered on buttery leather. 












MARILYNE BARIL:

With the perfect pop of tangerine orange mixed with neutral shades, this collection is making me miss summer already! Such a fun, and easy line to fall in love with.






This post is the first of five that I will be publishing from my Montreal Fashion Week coverage! It was a night full of flashing cameras, meeting awesome people, and feasting my eyes with amazing fashion. Stay tuned for more pictures. :)

xo, Dahye



*all photos taken and edited by me. Please link back to my blog if you want to use them!

Follow via Bloglovin'
Like on Facebook
Instagram @heydahye

2 comments

Unknown said...

you're so lucky that you could were there!!! :*
visit my blog
fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the Baril collection! x

www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger