20120608

let's all give each other a high five




{Outfit Details}
(Top, Thrifted)
(Skirt, Lola)
(Wedges, Marshall's)

(Ear cuff, H&M)
(Hair cuff, H&M)
(Skinny choker, Charming Charlie's)



This is what I wore yesterday to my last day of school. As they say, end with a bang!

I adore the high-low trend. I think it is so fun and easy to pull off! When I walk, the skirt trails behind beautifully. IT'S AWESOME. 

My friends and I went out to dinner to celebrate, and on the car ride home, there was the brightest rainbow ever!! On top of that, it was  DOUBLE RAINBOW. But the other one was really faint, so I couldn't capture it with my camera. Sorry this picture is so blurry as well. Not so great at photography in a moving car. 

Anyways, it feels great to be out of school. Let summer begin!

xoxoDahye




17 comments

Unknown said...

Ahhh I really love that skirt!!!
By the way, maybe you want to follow each other on bloglovin???let me know it!:)
xoxo

C.Y. said...

Loving the ear cuff & accordion hi lo skirt! I have a similar one from topshop! :) It's in my 'Vegas' post on my blog!

www.theShopaholic247.com (DIY Origami earrings!)

KKATWALK said...

Love your skirt the most <3 :)

joy said...

Your pleated asymmetrical skirt is gorgeous, I LOVE this outfit :)

Brae Lu said...

Fantastic skirt and top <3 they look lovely together!

Ravishingly
Giant Vintage Sunglasses giveaway

Rosie said...

The jewellery you're wearing in this outfit is so incredible! I really admire your style :)

www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cute outfit! love the skirt!

x
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

Virginnia Elaine said...

Love the earcuff. Follow for Follow?(:

http://www.celestial-soul.blogspot

Alona said...

I LOVE high-low skirts as well! I adore that denim top on you :) I recently purchased one as well!
Great post :)
xoxoxo,
Alona

http://www.fashionfreshman.com/

Unknown said...

lovely skirt ^^

Ana Luiza said...

like your blog, kisses :)
http://anascimento28.blogspot.com.br/

Miss Daisy said...

Your skirt looks gorgeous! Love it!
xoxo

www.secretsofmissdaisy.blogspot.com

Elina said...

Looks cute :)

Nieszka said...

cute skirt!! high-low skirt and pleated. two great things :) looks great on you!

memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

Ellie Balangue said...

oh my! I really love your skirt! plus! matching it with denim top! this is so gorgeous! Love your style :)

http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

Rachael {all things beautiful} said...

Oooo, I love that skirt! Looks great on you and with those wedges. Happy summer to you!

xoxo

Sam said...

Very pretty!

www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger