20110825

Got my eyes on...

Hey guys! Here are some items I wanted to share while I was browsing on the Internet. Seriously puts me in a dangerous shopping mood...

Wow, now that is one blurry picture. But you get the idea: COLORED BLAZERS! I'm loving this bright blue one!

I've been looking for an envelope clutch everywhere, but can't seem to find the perfect one! I would like one like the picture above, which I found at modcloth.com. I'm not a huge fan of online shopping though, I like seeing things myself. :P

Ooooooooh, I'm green with envy for these green skinny jeans. From Forever21, so the price is definitely good!

I know that high-waisted flared jeans are the trend, but I'm loving these high-waisted skinny jeans from asos.com. Totally cute.

Oxford wedges!!! These shoes just look like the epitomy of what fall stands for. I don't know why they look slightly green in this picture, because I saw them in DSW and they were definitely brown...or maybe I'm color blind? 
Now this is random, but I want to try newspaper nails! Looks epic.

I'm really into button down shirts. I like this orange color and the flowy fabric. From Forever21.

 
I thought this bag was so AWESOME. Seriously, I give props to anybody who can solve a rubik's cube. I heard there is a "trick" to solving it that I apparently was not told! 
Anyways, color block outfit + rubik's cube bag = would look amazing.

What are some things you have your eyes on? And can you solve a rubik's cube?!
Let me know in the comments. :)

7 comments

Olivia said...

Definitely has some similar picks for fall. I love blazers- all colors. I want to try colors jeans and I really dig that rubik's cube bag- so cute and a real conversation piece.

Liv @ bklylifestyle.blogspot.com

Brenda Mills said...

I so love the newspaper nails and like you, I want to try it for myself too! You might want to check out LIFO. It's an online hub for girls that lets them have their own virtual closet, read and write about latest fashion, beauty and celebrity trends.

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

Nice manicure!

Chantelle said...

Those nails are amazing, I actually heard about them from a friend. I was once able to solve one side of a rubik's cube once... no longer.

thanks so much for the comment!

Henar said...

This is very nice, I like it !

xx
Henar
...OH MY VOGUE!

vnikali said...

super cool nails !
i wish i can do some at home its seems very hard hahah
xx
www.vnikali.blogspot.com

Flo said...

OMG so nice. Sweet pictures <3 i love the blazers except I can't pull it off well ><

visit me!
www.fantailflo.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger