20110807

Classy Beige


I think beige chino shorts are a must-have. You can dress them up or down. Today, I dressed it up a little bit with a ruffly shirt. I tucked the front in, like I usually like to do.


shirt: Max Studio
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch

I was so happy with how well my nude oxfords went with this outfit. I think it adds a menswear feel, and adds a whole lot more interest than wearing flats.
I tied my hair back into a sleek  low pony. With neutral makeup.
Thanks for stopping by and comment below!! Have a great day. :)

2 comments

Audrey Leighton said...

Such a cute outfit! Your blouse is gorgeous :)

xx
www.befrassy.com

Aleksandra said...

Great pics hun.Love the blouse :)
Im following you now...
http://modejoy.blogspot.com/

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger